Darla Uhl is the owner of TouringSwitzerland.com. She is based in the Lake Zurich region in Switzerland. Having lived almost 20 years in Switzerland, she’s traveled extensively all over the country. She loves visiting the mountains and has a second home in Savognin, Graubünden.
Darla’s favorite places to visit in Switzerland include Graubünden, the Lake Geneva Region, Ticino, Valais, Berner Oberland, Appenzell, Heidiland, and Schaffhausen. She loves spending time with her family, hiking, visiting museums (especially art museums), and reading books.
- The Rhine Gorge Adventure Train: My Review
- 12 Best Art Museums in Switzerland: Your Complete Guide
- How to Spend 1 Day in Saas-Fee
- 12 Best Things to Do in Vevey, Switzerland
- Thuner Wasserzauber Review: Highlights and Impressions
- How Do I Get From Interlaken to Brienz?
- How to Get from Schaffhausen to Rhine Falls
- 10 Best German Switzerland Cities and Towns to Explore
- Saas-Fee or Saas-Grund: Which is Better?
- How to Get to the Rhône Glacier