- Switzerland Tourism Website: https://www.myswitzerland.com/
- Swiss Railways – https://www.sbb.ch/ – train, bus, ship schedules and tickets
- Swiss Mobility Website – https://www.schweizmobil.ch/ – hiking, biking, skating, winter sports information
- Booking – http://www.booking.com/ – our favorite hotel booking website
- Trivago – https://www.trivago.com/ – another favorite, used for comparisons
Switzerland Travel Guide Books
The following books are available on Amazon.com. These are Amazon affiliate links.
- Lonely Planet Switzerland – The world’s leading travel guide publisher has relevant, up-to-date advice regarding Switzerland.
- Rick Steves Switzerland – Comprehensive advice from Rick Steves regarding Switzerland. I like the personal notes and little tips which differs from the more general travel writing that Lonely Planet offers.
- If you can read German, I think this is one of the best guidebooks out there – Baedeker Reiseführer Schweiz. It covers lots of towns and smaller villages, as well as its history. It is very comprehensive.