- Switzerland Tourism Website: https://www.myswitzerland.com/
- Swiss Railways – https://www.sbb.ch/ – train, bus, ship schedules and tickets
- Swiss Mobility Website – https://www.schweizmobil.ch/ – hiking, biking, skating, winter sports information
- Booking – http://www.booking.com/ – our favorite hotel booking website
- Trivago – https://www.trivago.com/ – another favorite, used for comparisons
Switzerland Travel Guide Books
The following books are available on Amazon.com.
- Lonely Planet Switzerland – The world’s leading travel guide publisher has relevant, up-to-date advice regarding Switzerland.
- Rick Steves Switzerland – Comprehensive advice from Rick Steves regarding Switzerland. I like the personal notes and little tips which differs from the more general travel writing that Lonely Planet offers.
- If you can read German, I think this is one of the best guidebooks out there – Baedeker Reiseführer Schweiz. It covers lots of towns and smaller villages, as well as its history. It is very comprehensive.
Thank you for visiting!
This site is crafted from my experiences exploring this enchanting country I call my home. Here, you’ll find a treasure trove of insights, recommendations, and firsthand accounts to help you discover Switzerland.
© 2020-2023 TouringSwitzerland.com. All rights reserved.