The Interlaken region is like a treasure chest of Switzerland’s most beautiful spots. It is located in eastern Bernese Oberland, covering the eastern shore of Lake Thun, Lake Brienz, Interlaken town, Lauterbrunnen, Grindelwald, Meiringen, Brienz, Hasliberg, Innertkirchen, and Guttanen.
The town of Interlaken, situated between two stunning lakes, is a popular destination known for its outdoor adventures, proximity to cities and mountains, and the variety of activities it offers. From waterfalls, to mountain peaks, to caves, and gorges, there is no shortage of options for those who visit this region.
Most Popular Destinations
- Top 12 Stunning Places Near Interlaken
- 8 Beautiful Towns Near Interlaken, Switzerland
- Mountains Close to Interlaken Worth Visiting
- When Is the Best Time to Visit Interlaken, Switzerland?
- Thuner Wasserzauber Review: Highlights and Impressions
- Brunngasse in Brienz – Europe’s Most Beautiful Street
Traveling to Interlaken Town
- Zurich to Interlaken
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Basel to Interlaken
- Lucerne to Interlaken
- Which Train Station Is Best for Interlaken?
Traveling to Grindelwald
- Zurich to Grindelwald
- Interlaken to Grindelwald
- Interlaken to Grindelwald First
- Grindelwald Train Station Travel Guide
Traveling from Interlaken
- Interlaken to Aare Gorge
- Interlaken to Ballenberg Museum
- Interlaken to Bernina Express
- Interlaken to Blausee
- Interlaken to Brienz
- Interlaken to Engelberg
- Interlaken to Glacier Express
- Interlaken to Iseltwald
- Interlaken to Jungfraujoch
- Interlaken to Lauterbrunnen
- Interlaken to Mürren
- Interlaken to Spiez
- Interlaken to St. Beatus Caves
- Interlaken to Thun
- Interlaken to Trümmelbach Falls
- Interlaken to Wengen
- Interlaken to Zermatt
Comparing Destinations to Interlaken
Thank you for visiting!
This site is crafted from my experiences exploring this enchanting country I call my home. Here, you’ll find a treasure trove of insights, recommendations, and firsthand accounts to help you discover Switzerland.
© 2020-2023 TouringSwitzerland.com. All rights reserved.