Lake Geneva is a stunning destination in Switzerland, featuring picturesque towns like Montreux, Lausanne, Geneva, and Vevey that surround its shores. Don’t miss the chance to explore the scenic Lavaux vineyards, which produce some of Switzerland’s finest wines as well as Chillon Castle for a glimpse into the past.
Most Popular Destinations
Travel around Lake Geneva
- How to Spend 1 Day in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Is Lausanne Worth Visiting? 10 Reasons Why
- 9 Best Things to Do in Lausanne on a Rainy Day
- 9 Best Free Places to Visit in Lausanne, Switzerland
- 9 Closest Mountains To Lausanne, Switzerland
- 10 Beautiful Towns Near Lausanne, Switzerland
- 10 Best Day Trips from Lausanne
- 12 Most Beautiful Lakes Near Lausanne
- How to Spend 1 Day in Montreux, Switzerland
- Montreux: The Most Popular Spa Town in Lake Geneva
- Montreux Riviera Card: Guide to Free Travel And Discounts
- 10 Best Day Trips from Montreux
- 10 Beautiful Towns Near Montreux, Switzerland
- 9 Closest Mountains To Montreux, Switzerland
- When Is the Best Time to Visit Montreux, Switzerland?
- How to Spend 1 Day in Vevey, Switzerland
- 12 Best Things to Do in Vevey, Switzerland
- 10 Best Day Trips from Vevey
- 8 Beautiful Towns Near Vevey, Switzerland
- 8 Best Things to Do in Geneva on a Rainy Day
- 9 Beautiful Towns Near Geneva, Switzerland
- 10 Best Day Trips from Geneva
- Closest Mountains To Geneva in Switzerland
- 12 Most Beautiful Lakes Near Geneva
- When Is the Best Time to Visit Geneva, Switzerland?
Thank you for visiting!
This site is crafted from my experiences exploring this enchanting country I call my home. Here, you’ll find a treasure trove of insights, recommendations, and firsthand accounts to help you discover Switzerland.
© 2020-2023 TouringSwitzerland.com. All rights reserved.