Lucerne is a top tourist spot in Switzerland, known for its historic Chapel Bridge, the Lion Monument, and the fascinating Glacier Garden. Lucerne’s central location allows easy access to Switzerland’s cities. It is also a starting point for nearby mountains like Titlis, Rigi, and Pilatus as well as the scenic Gotthard Panorama Express to the Italian-speaking region. My personal favorites include Mount Rigi, Mount Titlis, and the enchanting Lake Lungern.
Most Popular Destinations
Excursions from Lucerne
- 10 Beautiful Places Near Lucerne
- Luzern or Lucerne: What is the Difference?
- When Is the Best Time to Visit Lucerne, Switzerland?
- Nearest Airport to Lucerne: All You Need to Know
- 10 Best German Switzerland Cities and Towns to Explore
Travel to Lucerne
Travel from Lucerne
- Lucerne to Interlaken
- Lucerne to Jungfraujoch
- Lucerne to Titlis
- Lucerne to Pilatus
- Lucerne to Engelberg
- Lucerne to Bern
- Lucerne to Glacier Express
- Lucerne to Bernina Express
Comparing Destinations to Lucerne
Thank you for visiting!
This site is crafted from my experiences exploring this enchanting country I call my home. Here, you’ll find a treasure trove of insights, recommendations, and firsthand accounts to help you discover Switzerland.
© 2020-2023 TouringSwitzerland.com. All rights reserved.