Valais, in southwestern Switzerland, is a unique blend of picturesque vineyards and towering mountain peaks, including the country’s largest glacier, Aletsch. It’s also home to world-class mountain destinations like Crans Montana, Zermatt, and Verbier, offering unparalleled outdoor experiences.
Most Popular Destinations
- 10 Biggest Ski Resorts in Switzerland
- Top 10 Car-Free Ski Resorts in the Swiss Alps
- 10 Best Ski Towns in Switzerland
- Top 15 Highest Ski Resorts in Switzerland
- Top 10 Snow Sure Ski Resorts in Switzerland
- Zermatt or Verbier
- Saas Fee or Zermatt
- Saas Fee or Saas Grund
- Verbier or St. Moritz
- Gornergrat or Jungfraujoch
Traveling to Valais
Thank you for visiting!
This site is crafted from my experiences exploring this enchanting country I call my home. Here, you’ll find a treasure trove of insights, recommendations, and firsthand accounts to help you discover Switzerland.
© 2020-2023 TouringSwitzerland.com. All rights reserved.